The 8th annual virtual IT learning event hosted by SolarWinds®
, is back again this year, and we’ve got a jam-packed schedule you don’t want to miss as an IT pro. Mark your calendars because we’ve got two action-packed days scheduled for you on Wednesday, October 16 and Thursday, October 17. Hear from industry experts, engineers, product managers, and more.
No need to pack your bags or ask your manager for budget approval—THWACKcamp is 100% free and 100% online
. All you need to do is kick back and soak in the insights.
Create Your ITSM Game Plan for 2020
There’s a slew of awesome sessions happening both days, but if you’re looking to up your ITSM game in the coming year, you don’t want to miss Day 2. We’ll go in-depth on all of the latest and greatest technology in the service desk that IT professionals are asking for, from artificial intelligence to leveraging IT asset data to build a complete picture of your infrastructure.
Join the SolarWinds Service Desk team
on Thursday, October 17
for these sessions:
Graduating from Help Desk to Integrated Service Desk
Learn how to automate service delivery processes, enable employees through a positive experience with IT, and consolidate IT asset management to build a complete picture of technology data.
- Date: Thursday, October 17 at 1:30 p.m. ET
- Presenters: Patrick Hubbard, Head Geek, SolarWinds | Steve Stover, VP of Product Strategy – ITSM, SolarWinds
Speedy Solutions Suggested: AI in the Service Desk
See how artificial intelligence can improve the experience for the IT team and the employees they serve.
- Date: Thursday, October 17 at 1:50 p.m. ET
- Presenters: Patrick Hubbard, Head Geek, SolarWinds | Liz Beavers, Senior Solutions Engineer – ITSM, SolarWinds
One Service Desk to Rule them All: ITSM for Your Employees
Learn how to build a user-friendly experience for employees, and how to scale that experience beyond IT, creating a one-stop shop for employee services.
- Date: Thursday, October 17 at 2:00 p.m. ET
- Presenters: Patrick Hubbard, Head Geek, SolarWinds | Matthew Cox, Senior Director, Sales Engineering – ITSM, SolarWinds
How to Join Us
It’s easy, just register now
and join us virtually from anywhere you are. As a member of the THWACK community, you’ll be able to chat with engineers, product managers, and thousands of IT pros like yourself. Did we mention awesome giveaways